Are you looking for a great gift to give a special one-year-old boy in your life? Do you want to give him a gift that is not only fun but also helps him develop various skills? Well in that case you have come to the right place because in this article we are going to be providing you with the best toys and gift ideas for 1-Year-Old-Boys 2023.
These toys and gift items have been carefully selected to ensure that they will keep your child engaged while at the same time help his cognitive and motor development.
Top Pick for Toddlers
1. Kidpal Educational Ball Popping Toddler Train
The first item on our list is the Kidpal Educational Ball Popping Toddler Train. This toy is a great gift to give 1-year-olds firstly because it helps them develop motor skills and improves their hand and eye coordination. This is because this toy features a brightly colored train with a funnel on top of it where balls are dropped into the hole on the side. Here, the balls spin along the length of the funnel for a few seconds before dropping down in the hole at its base.
And so this lets your child figure out when and for how long the ball would be in the funnel for him to grab. You can also flip a lever on the side of the train to activate the catch game mode, which lets the balls drop from the back after they are placed in the funnel. And as the balls roll out of the train, it counts them out loud. Through this, your child’s motor skills are improved as he needs to grab the balls and place them back in the funnel while at the same time he is learning numbers.
There is also a Bump and go game mode which, when enabled, lets the train move around of its own accord, and when it does bump against something, it turns around and finds a different path preventing it from getting stuck. And so when you combine this game mode with the catch game mode, the train moves forward while dropping the balls from behind letting your child chase after it and place the balls back in it. This further helps him improve his motor skills.
- Crushproof balls
- Encourages motor skills
- Plays music
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Short battery life
- Not compatible with certain floorings
And so the Kidpal Educational Ball Popping Toddler Train is a great gift to give 1-year-olds as it greatly helps them improve their motor skills through its various game modes. Furthermore, it is also quite engaging, and your child can spend hours playing with it.
Furthermore, it is durable and therefore will not break easily. You can also control the volume of the music and are able to reduce it if it starts to feel annoying to you.
2. B. toys – One Two Squeeze Baby Blocks
The next gift item on our list that would be perfect for a 1-year-old boy is the B. Toys – One Two Squeeze Baby Blocks. One of the reasons for this is the educational aspect of these blocks. Each block is of a different color, has a number sculpted on one side and an animal shape on the other side. This helps children with counting, learning the different colors, and identifying different animals.
Furthermore, stacking these blocks also helps them develop various motor skills and helps them improve their hand-eye coordination. Also, if your little boy is still teething and likes to chew on things, then these blocks are perfect for him as they are made of soft rubber and do not have any sort of paint coating that will come out in your child’s mouth. Plus, the blocks are quite durable, so even after all that chewing, they will not be damaged and will still retain their shape.
Also, as they are soft and squishy, they are quite safe to play with because if your child decides to throw one of them at someone, it will not hurt them. And unlike traditional building blocks, if you step on them, they will not hurt your foot. They also come with a reusable bag in which you can store them when they are not in use. Lastly, they are quite a low cost, so if you’re looking for toddler gifts on a budget then these would be a great choice for you.
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Safe for chewing
- Brightly colored
- Traps water when washed
- Inconsistent colors of the blocks
The B. toys – One Two Squeeze Baby Blocks are educational as well as entertaining toys that can keep your child busy for a long time. Furthermore, as they are quite soft and squishy, they are not only quite safe to play with but are also great for children who are teething. Also, they are affordable and therefore a suitable option if you are on a tight budget. And so all this is why we have placed these blocks on our list for the best toys and gift ideas for 1-year-old Boys 2023.
Read also: Top Gifts for 1-year-old Girls
3. VTech Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker
Another great gift that you can give a 1-year-old boy is the VTech Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker. This is because it is a great tool to build various cognitive and motor skills in a child. First of all, as this is a walker, it encourages mobility and provides your child with support so that he can walk better. It also has an activity panel filled with various activities like two different rollers that spin, a shape sorter, and various light-up buttons. These different activities develop your child’s motor skills.
When it comes to cognitive skills, there are six piano keys that produce different musical notes which help increase creativity. Furthermore, there is a small toy phone receiver that your child can use to make make-believe calls, imitating his parents; this develops his imagination. The colorful lights and the musical keys also make this walker more engaging and attractive to young children and so they can spend quite a long time playing with it.
Also, as the activity panel is detachable, you can remove it from the walker and place it on the ground so that it is more stable for your child to play with. This detachability also comes in handy when you want to bring this panel with you on a road trip to keep your child occupied. This is because as you remove the walker part, it becomes less bulky and easier to carry around and fit in your car.
- Improves motor skills
- Easy to assemble
- 5 Musical keys
- Multiple activities
- Can tip over easily
- Detachable phone easy to lose
And so, when it comes to a toy that is excellent at developing various skills in your one-year-old, the VTech Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker is among the best options. This is because the different activities combined with its walker aspect, encourage the development of motor skills in your child. And with the musical keys and the toy phone, various cognitive skills of your child, like creativity and imagination are improved.
4. Activity Cube Wooden Center 8-in-1
The Activity Cube Wooden Center 8-in-1 is another great toy that is not only fun and engaging to play with but also develops various skills of your one-year-old. This Activity cube has eight different activities that prevent your child from getting bored by repeatedly playing one game. Furthermore, many of these activities improve your kid’s problem-solving skills as well as hand-eye coordination.
These include the bead maze and shape sorter that stimulate your child’s brain to send the appropriate signals for the required hand movements to solve these games. There are also activities on this cube that help your child learn math and counting, like the numeral flip game and the counting beads. These games also help improve the motor skills of your child as each of them requires different types of movements, and so this trains his muscles to move in different directions more naturally.
There is also a xylophone in this activity cube that your child can play with the sticks included. This increases their creativity and helps to increase their interest in music from a young age. Also, the sounds, the bright colors, and the large variety make this toy more engaging and appealing to your child, and so he can spend a lot of time playing with it.
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Non-toxic materials
- Develops cognitive skills
- A lot of different activities
- Improves motor skills
- Xylophone sticks can be dangerous
- Small pieces can cause choking
The Activity Cube Wooden Center 8-in-1 is a great tool for developing various skills in your child while keeping him entertained and engaged at the same time. It has eight different activities that help build various skills in your kid like cognitive, motor, musical, and so on. Furthermore, it is made from non-toxic materials making it quite safe for your little one. And so all this is why this toy makes our list for the 10 best toys and gift ideas for 1-year-old boys 2023.
5. Obuby Toddler Musical Instruments Sets
If your little boy has shown an interest in music and musical instruments then he would love the Obuby Toddler Musical Instruments Set. With 17 different types of musical instruments and a total of 23 instruments, this set provides your child with a large variety that can teach him various musical talents. This variety also makes it more engaging for the child to play with these instruments as he can switch to a different one if the one he is playing with starts to get boring.
Also, the instruments do not have any sharp or dangerous edges that can harm your child, making them quite safe to play with. And not only are they great at developing your child’s musical talents from an early age, but they also greatly improve his fine motor skills. This is because each instrument is played in a different way which encourages him to make fine movements with his hands. Also, this set has two wrist bells that can be either worn on the wrists or around the ankles. And so, instruments like these further encourage movement in your child.
This musical set is educational too, as it teaches kids about the different types of musical instruments and their sounds. Each musical instrument is brightly colored, which attracts your kid and encourages him to play with them. And the paint used to color them is high quality and does not chip off easily. It also comes with a clear bag which you can use to store these instruments when they are not in use.
- Increases creativity
- Develops musical talent
- Improves motor skills
- A variety of different instruments
- Out of tune xylophone
- Shaker-stick bells can come off
And so, when it comes to an excellent gift for a musically inclined little boy, the Obuby Toddler Musical Instruments Set is the perfect option. Not only does it help develop musical skills in your child, but it also helps him improve fine motor skills. The brightly colored instruments and their large variety make it more engaging for your child to play with them.
Furthermore, the bag that comes with this musical set makes storing them easier and helps reduce clutter.
6. MAGIFIRE Wooden Toddler Puzzles
Another great item on our list for the 10 best toys and gift ideas for 1-year-old boys 2023 is the MAGIFIRE Wooden Toddler Puzzle. This includes a set of 6 different brightly colored puzzles of various shapes like cars, bees, bears, and so on. Playing with these puzzles improves your child’s hand-eye coordination as well as fine motor skills as your child needs to place each puzzle piece in its appropriate place to complete each puzzle.
Furthermore, these puzzles also help improve various cognitive skills of your child like memory, problem-solving, and so on. They also help your little one’s concentration and patience. Furthermore, these puzzles also provide an educational experience for your child as they help him learn the different colors, the names of different objects and animals.
And as they break down various everyday objects into smaller components, they help your child learn the names of the individual parts that make up those things, like the wings of a butterfly or the wheels of a car. The puzzles are also safe to play with as the pieces have rounded edges and are too big to be a choking hazard. Also, this puzzle set comes with an adorable eco-friendly drawstring bag to store all the pieces when not in use, which helps reduce clutter and prevents the pieces from getting lost.
- Develops fine motor skills
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Develops cognitive skills
- Paint chips off if chewed
- Pieces do not fit tightly
And so, when it comes to developing various motor and cognitive skills in your child, the MAGIFIRE Wooden Toddler Puzzles is one of the best toys for the job. Furthermore, it is quite educational, and as the puzzles are brightly colored, they look appealing to children and encourage them to play. The puzzles are also quite safe for your children as they do not have any sharp edges, and the pieces are too big to be a choking hazard. And so all this is why we have placed this puzzle set in our list for the best toys and gift ideas for 1-year-old boys 2023.
7. SHIERDU Wooden Hammering & Pounding Toy
The SHIERDU Wooden Hammering & Pounding Toy is another excellent gift item for one-year-olds as it is great for developing various motor skills and improving hand-eye coordination in your little one. This is because this toy features a wooden elephant shape with a whack-a-mole style game on top of it. And so your child can hit the tiny mice peeking out from their holes with the wooden mallet provided.
Upon getting hit, the mice will dip into their holes for a second before popping out again. This keeps your child engaged for a long period of time. Apart from the main hammering game, the elephant also has other activities on its sides that include three turning gears on one side and a number puzzle on the other side. The gears further help in developing motor skills.
On the other hand, the number puzzle makes this toy more educational. This is because, in this, your child needs to pair up numbers by their order and color. So this not only teaches him counting but also helps him recognize various colors and patterns. Also, its adorable elephant shape, bright colors, and multiple features look quite appealing to children and encourage them to play with it. Furthermore, this toy is quite affordable and therefore a great choice if you are looking for a low-priced yet good-quality gift.
- Develops fine motor skills
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Quite small
- Pull string too short
And so, we have placed the SHIERDU Wooden Hammering & Pounding Toy on our list for the best toys and gift ideas for 1-year-old boys 2023 as it develops various motor skills in a child. Furthermore, it is also educational and helps develop various cognitive skills of your kid. It is also quite sturdy and therefore a great option for young children who like to throw their toys around. And lastly, it is low cost and therefore quite affordable.
8. Fisher-Price Classic Xylophone
If you are on an extremely tight budget and want to give a good quality toy to a special 1-year-old in your life, then the Fisher-Price Classic Xylophone is the perfect option for you. This is because despite being so low cost, this xylophone is a great tool for developing various fine motor skills in your child as it encourages him to use their limbs in a more precise way to produce sound.
Furthermore, playing on this xylophone increases the creativity of your child and develops musical skills in him from a very early age. Also, as the different keys of a xylophone produce a different sound when struck, it helps your child differentiate between the different frequencies and learn more about how sound works. The xylophone is also conveniently designed with a mallet that is tethered to it so that it does not get lost.
Furthermore, this xylophone has wheels, and so, the mallet and string can double as a pulley system for your child. With the help of this, he can pull this around wherever he wants to without having to pick it up and risk dropping it. Also, as it is lightweight, it does not hurt your child if they try to pick it up and it falls on them. And it is also quite durable, so your little boy can hit the keys as hard as he wants with the hammer, and it will still not break or get damaged.
- Extremely low priced
- Develops hand-eye coordination
- Increases creativity
- Develops musical skills
- Can be pulled around
- Lightweight yet sturdy
- String too short
- One key out of tune
And so the Fisher-Price Classic Xylophone makes our list for the best toys and gift ideas for 1-year-old boys 2023 as it is a great tool for developing various motor and cognitive skills in your child. Furthermore, it is extremely low cost and therefore an affordable option if you are on a tight budget. It is also extremely durable because of which it can survive the rough use that 1-year-olds usually inflict on their toys.
9. Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack and Baby’s First Blocks Bundle
Another item on our list of the best toys and gift ideas for 1-Year-Old Boys 2023 is the Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack and Baby’s First Blocks Bundle. This is because this toy helps develop various motor and cognitive skills in your child. This bundle contains two different toys, a ring stacking one and a shape sorting one. The ring stacking one features a rod and five different sized rings that you child news to stack by size around the rod.
Along with helping your child develop fine motor skills playing with the ring stacking toy helps your child understand how sizing works and how to properly arrange things by size. This toy can also help him with counting as he can count each ring while stacking them. And when it comes to the shape sorter toy, it consists of a basket with a lid containing holes of various shapes along with ten blocks of different shapes. Your child needs to put each block through its respective shape on the lid.
And so, this game improves your child’s fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination as he needs to align the block properly in order for them to pass through the holes. This toy is also educational as it teaches your child the different shapes and how they are different or similar to each other. The basket also makes the block easy to store and is travel-friendly with its handle. Both of these toys challenge your child and develop his problem-solving skills. They also help him learn the different colors.
- Two different toys
- Develops cognitive skills
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Travel friendly
- Loose lid on basket
The Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack and Baby’s First Blocks Bundle is a great toy option for your child that develops his motor and cognitive skills. It is also quite educational and helps your child learn things like the different shapes and colors as well as help him with counting. Both of the toys in this bundle are also safe to play with as they have large parts that are not big enough to fit into the mouth of your child and cause choking.
10. Joyjoz Baby Musical Mat
The last gift item on our list that would be perfect for 1-year-old boys is the Joyjoz Baby Musical Mat. This is because this mat has various musical keys on it that can be played by touching or pressing on them. And so your child can play music by walking, jumping, or crawling on this mat. This improves your child’s motor skills as the music being produced encourages him to move to and fro across this mat.
Producing music in this way can also help increase your child’s creativity. It can also help him with his coordination as he needs to understand where he needs to place his hand or feet to produce a specific type of sound. Apart from producing musical notes through the keys, this mat also has nine different melodies and nursery rhymes that can be played for your child’s entertainment. This also helps make your child more musically inclined and improve his musical skills as he is able to play the musical notes while the melody is being played.
Furthermore, there are pictures of various animals on this mat that, when pressed on, play their sounds, and so this increases the educational aspect of this toy as it helps children learn the sounds that different animals make. There is also a volume control option in the mat, which lets you reduce its volume if the loud sound starts to get annoying for you. The mat is also portable as it can be folded and rolled up, making it easy to store or take with you while traveling.
- Improves creativity
- Volume control
- Improves motor skills
- Animal sounds distorted
- Slight chemical smell
And so, we have placed the Joyjoz Baby Musical Mat on our list for the best toys and gift ideas for 1-year-old boys 2023 due to its educational aspect and the way it develops various skills of your kid. Furthermore, this mat is safe to use as it is made from anti-slip material and so don’t have to worry about your child slipping and falling while using it.
Also, this mat is portable and easy to store or travel with. And as it is affordable, it is a great option for those who want to get a great gift for a child but don’t want to splurge too much on one.
When it comes to the perfect toys or gifts for 1-year-old boys, there are several things that you need to take into consideration before buying one.
12 months is around the time most children start to walk, and so they need to be surrounded by toys that facilitate their physical development and encourage them to walk. And so, you need to make sure that the toys you are getting your 1-year-old boy help him develop his leg muscles or encourage him to walk around. And so various toys like walkers and or push toys can be a great choice.
Furthermore, this is also a stage where your child’s fine motor skills are further developed and so getting them toys that involve picking objects up, pressing buttons, and so on can help them greatly. Musical instruments like small pianos or xylophones can also help improve their motor skills as the musical notes being produced when they press a key or hit one with a stick, can provide reinforcement for them to keep playing.
Around this age, the hand-eye coordination of a child is also developing. And so, to improve this skill, you need to provide him with toys that have different puzzles, or require moving different objects through holes or even simply catching a ball. And so these toys will help train your child to move their limbs with respect to the visual input they are getting to get a task done.
At one year old, the communication skills are greatly developing, and many children are able to say a few basic words. And so toys that encourage them to speak can be greatly beneficial for them at this stage. Therefore if you wish to work on a 1-year-old’s speech development, then get him auditory toys that call out the names of different objects or numbers. And so, by repeating those words, your child can improve his communication skills.
Getting toys that challenge your child’s problem-solving and thinking abilities can be a great way to develop his cognitive skills. These toys include various puzzles that involve placing the correct pieces together to form or replicate a picture. Other than puzzles, toys that include stacking or grouping objects like rings or blocks by size, or color, and so on are also a great way to develop the problem-solving skills of your child.
Creativity and Imagination
The development of your child’s creativity and imagination are also extremely important in his overall development. This is because, through creative activities, your child can express himself in a more positive and productive manner. Furthermore, many creative activities also help children learn various skills that they would later need in life which even includes basic mathematical skills.
On the other hand, developing imaginative skills are also important in the development of your child. This is because imagination is extremely important in helping your child figure out his emotions and feelings and help him express them to those around him. And so it is important that you get your child toys that develop his imagination and encourage creative thinking.
From 12 months onwards, the social skills of your child start developing and so it is crucial that they have constant interactions with their peers or those around them. And so if you wish to improve the social skills of your child, you should get him a toy that he can use to play with other children, his siblings, or his parents. And so, this will ensure that your child is able to communicate well and develops healthy bonds with people around him.
What is the most popular toy for a 1-year-old?
All puzzle-related toys are extremely popular for one-year-olds. This is because not only do they help them develop problem-solving skills, but they also improve their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. And the examples of such toys from our list are the MAGIFIRE Wooden Toddler Puzzles, the Activity Cube Wooden Center 8-in-1, and the Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack and Baby’s First Blocks Bundle.
What is the best gift for 1-year-old boy?
There are many great gifts that you can give a 1-year-old boy, and among them, one of the best is the VTech Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker. This is because it helps develop motor skills in your child through its various activities, along with the walker part that encourages a child to walk. Furthermore, with its musical keys, it develops musical skills in your 1-year-old, and the toy telephone nurtures the imagination.
When it comes to buying toys and gifts for 1-year-old boys, you need to make sure that not only are they fun for them to play with, but they also help them develop various skills. This is why this article provides you with the 10 best toys and gift ideas for 1-year-old boys 2023 so that you can find the perfect gift for your little one much easier. And from the products mentioned above, our top 3 picks are the following:
The VTech Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker. Because it has multiple activities, is engaging, develops motor and cognitive skills, and is educational.
Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack and Baby’s First Blocks Bundle. As it develops various motor skills, improves hand-eye coordination, is educational and is affordable.
MAGIFIRE Wooden Toddler Puzzles. Because it develops hand-eye coordination, is affordable, develops fine motor and cognitive skills, and is safe to play with.
And so, when it comes to the educational aspect, motor and cognitive skill development, and hand-eye coordination development, these toys are among the best in the market.
Check other products before you go:
- Multifunctional: Score goals with the 2-in-1 interactive sports center; shoot free throws into the toddler basketball goal or kick goals into the toddler soccer...
- Interactive Scoreboard: The light up LED scoreboard counts baskets and goals up to 10 and plays encouraging animations, sounds and phrases; the purple side...
- 50+ Ways to Engage: Introduce shapes, numbers and sounds; early learning center comes with 50+ songs, sounds and phrases; turn your toddler indoor soccer goal...
- Competitive Play: The first to score 10 points wins; perfect for shooting hoops and kicking balls into the toddler soccer goal; easily keep score while playing
- Educational toy meant for toddlers between 1 and 3 years old; operates on 3 AA batteries (not included); Frustration free packaging means it comes easier to...
- ★Best Gift Toys: The Ocean Theme 3 in 1 toddler playhouse is designed for kids. The 3Pcs pop up play tent includes a kids fort tent, a kids tunnel tent and a...
- ★Safety First& Eco-friendly Material: The toddler tent is made with highest quality 190T soft polyester fabric and thick steel wiring. Soft thick fabric,...
- ★Portable & Folding House: This gigantic fort for kids pops open up in seconds and folds away flat for convenient storage in a deluxe zipper carrying case....
- ★Practical & Useful: Playhouse for kids allows your child to sleep and read, while the tunnel can exercise the child's crawling ability, and the child can put...
- ★Unlimited Fun for Children: The 3 in 1 connection design between the kids play tent, toddler tunnel and ball pit brings more fun to children. Hiding,...
- ✈ENDLESS FUN IN TWO MODES: The baby toy for 1 2 3 year old is designed in two modes. The learning mode helps your baby to learn A-B-C, 1-2-3, phrase and...
- ✈ADORABLE BABY AIRPLANE TOY: The cute baby music toy come with realistic enigne sound effect, colorful soft flashing light and cheerful music, enlighten your...
- ✈GREAT TODDLERS EARLY EDUCATIONAL TOY: The airplane toy moving with engine sound effect, attract your baby to walk to chase full of fun. Learn numbers, phrase...
- ✈ENCOURAGE BABY TO CRAWL OR WALK: The baby crawling toy was designed with a bump and go action, the toy never get stuck when it runs against the wall or...
- ✈BEST GIFT IDEA FOR BABY: The12 months baby toy is Made of premium ABS, BPA free, no sharp edge, 100% safe and durable for babies. The size of travel boy toys...
- FINE MOTOR GAMES FOR KIDS: Build fine motor skills with chunky, peg-shaped pieces that fit to the back of this friendly hedgehog. Also use Spike as for...
- DEVELOP: Colorful quills help kids build color recognition, sorting, and counting skills through fine motor skill games. Spike is also a great toy for visually...
- TODDLER TOYS: Now fine motor intrinsic toys come with easy to grasp pieces that are just the right size for little toddler and preschool hands to hold. Fine...
- EASY STORAGE: When playtime over the quills easily fit in the Hedgehog
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LEARNING: Whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun...
- 💦【Kids Splash Play Mat】There are A-Z letters in various animal shapes on the mat, which can help kids learn literacy. with the aim of making learning...
- 🌊【Splash Safely 】As a splash pad for toddlers, kids, and adults, it adopts 100% BPA-Free PVC material and a high-frequency welding process to ensure a...
- 💧【Easy to set up & store】-Sprinkler play mat toys can be connected to any garden hose, just insert the water cushion nozzle into the garden water pipe or...
- 🐳【Super Size Baby Pool 】Enjoy a refreshing splash in the comfort of your backyard! QDH sprinkler play mat can be used as your baby swimming pool. Our 68"...
- 💙【The Perfect Gift for Kids 】QDH sprinkler pool is suitable for outdoor beach lawn toys and summer pool parties, create precious memories with your kids...
- MOM’S REASSURING CHOICE: The shape sorter car is fully tested to the highest US ASTM and European EN71 toy safety standards. Choose washing paint spraying,...
- ROLE-PLAYING FUN: This shape sorter car simulates the operation of the blender. The barrel can be rotated and unloaded.Give them a gift and let the 1 2 year old...
- MAKE LEARNING FUN: Put different shapes into the mixing bucket. each shape makes a "crunch" sound,promot 2 year old boys and girls to recognize shapes and...
- PERFECT GIFT: The shape sorter is an eternal gift wrapped in a very solid color box. Each brick is a perfect representation, suitable for children's indoor or...
- WONDERFUI PARENT-CHILD TIME: We encourage parents and children to play together, which is a good opportunity to increase parent-child communication.This shape...
- Recommended Age: 10-24 months, maximum load capacity up to 100 lbs.
- Easy to assemble: Thanks to modular design, the bike can be easliy assembled within minutes, no tool required.
- The Baby Bike features: Sturdy frame, soft supportive seat, fully&widen enclosed wheels; 135 degree steering limited to avoid baby side falling down.
- Happiness: Help to develop kids' balance, enjoy learning riding and gain confidence. Best first bike choice for your baby.
- Safety Guarantee: ASTM F963-11, EN71 Certification by US Lab. 30 days Money back guarantee.
- Toys for 2 Year Old Girls & Boys - Forget the broken pencils and crinkled paper, the magnetic drawing board with 4 legs is made of non-toxic, BPA-free,...
- Magnetic Drawing Board - This drawing board is a fantastic start to creative play for your little one! Not only can your tiny tot create masterpieces on this...
- Toddler Toys for Endless of Fun & Learn - Draw, doodle and stamp then swipe clean over and over again! This colorful doodle toy has 4 color areas: red, yellow,...
- Versatile Doodle Writing Board with 4 Detachable Legs - These plastic legs are easy to install and remove, which makes the magnetic drawing board table can be...
- Gifts for 2-4 Year Old Girls & Boys - Delight your tiny artist with this colorful doodle board. Perfect for toddlers who love to doodle, this toy has a great...
- 【Birthday Outfit for 1 Year Old Boy】Baby boy cake smash outfit first birthday, 1st birthday boy gifts, cake smash outfit boy first birthday includes Diaper...
- 【Chic and Adorable Design】made with safe dyes and no harsh chemicals. The collar is equipped with a bow tie. And the middle of the clothes saying...
- 【For PRECIOUS Little ONE】If you want an elegant and lovely cake smash for your little boy, this outfits will make him be a gentleman.Adorable handmade, he...
- 【OCCASIONS】 Suitable for daily wear and special occasion like wedding party, holiday party, cake smash, Halloween Dresss Up, ceremony, baptism, birthday...
- 【Please Check the Detailed Measures & Washing Methods】Size Table means age ranges for boys, but they are for general guidance only. For most accurate fit,...
- Educational Toy for Early Childhood Development – Lets toddlers and preschool children learn the alphabet, words, numbers, and spelling. Great learning toy...
- Intuitive Fun Learning –The interactive educational features of this alphabet chart will help your little one to develop new memory skills, spelling, and...
- Musical - Sing along and dance to nine popular children’s songs
- Great Addition to Your Children's Room Décor– This interactive ABC wall chart will complement your child's room or game room. Colorful attractive design will...
- Doesn’t Take Space and Easy to Use – Simply hang it on a wall using the complementary hook where your toddler can reach. No messy learning toys to clean up....