There are a lot of excellent video baby monitors with incredible features in the market. One feature that tends to stand out is the split-screen mode.
Parents who wish to monitor their kids in different rooms or houses simultaneously with more than two cameras tend to go all out in the market looking for the best split-screen baby monitor with a dual audio feature.
In this article, we will review some of the best split-screen baby monitors with dual audio available in the market.
These split-screen baby monitors have been tested and trusted and manufactured by some of the most popular baby care products company in the world. It’s in the best interest of parents to always make sure that their babies are safe even when they are not physically present with them.
Having a good baby monitor will keep them on top of everything that is happening to their babies to respond at when due when the need arises.
Benefits of having a split screen, dual audio baby monitor
Parents always want to make sure they are in control of everything, and that includes ensuring their babies are safe and secured. Like earlier explained, parents who wish to monitor their kids in two different rooms or houses simultaneously need the split-screen baby monitor.
It will save them the cost of purchasing another video baby monitor without the split-screen dual audio mode, to track the other baby in the separate room. These split-screen baby monitors come with two to four cameras that are compatible with them, giving a broader coverage of anything the baby is doing.
Best split screen baby monitor with dual audio
1. MoonyBaby Baby Monitor with 2 Cameras Split Screen
MoonyBaby is an excellent baby care product company, known for making great video baby monitors. It has been tested and trusted, and every parent would like to purchase one to monitor their kids. The highlight of this baby monitor is the split-screen mode, giving parents the option to watch their kids in different places at the same time, side by side on the screen.
This Long range video baby monitor can be used both indoors and outdoors. In open area, it’s monitor range can reach up to 1,000ft. When used indoors, it’s range is about 200ft-350ft. This feature won’t allow you to miss any precious moments with your children. The best is you also can choose one camera with audio in this mode.
Another scintillating detail about this baby monitor is that it has the wide-angle and zoom-in capability where you can have the full view of your child and see everything that there is to see in his room in a broader and more detailed view.
You can use the zoom-in function to have a closer look at your baby and do not need to go to his room to check on him On top of that, you can see all these images on a 5-inch full-color LCD screen with high-quality picture and sound.
MoonyBaby baby monitor camera features an automatic night vision, designed with invisible IR LEDs and high sensitivity sensor. This feature switches automatically to day or night mode.
That means you could see bright images of your child both during the day and night and always keep the connection with your baby constant. Another powerful feature in this video baby monitor is the ability to save energy.
It features Power Saving Mode/ VOX mode. Activating the “power saving mode” will automatically turn the screen off when the baby is asleep and turns on automatically when the camera detects the sound of the baby crying.
- Split-screen viewing
- 5.0-inch full-color LCD with clear pictures and sound
- Temperature display notification that alerts if the temperature of the room is either too hot or cold for the baby
- Power saving mode/VOX mode
- Long-range coverage of up to 1000 ft. Outdoors and 200-350 ft. Indoors.
- Baby Monitor saves power
- Large screen
- Two-way talkback function allows the baby and the parents to communicate
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Automatic Night Vision lets you see your baby at night vividly.
- Battery life is impressive
- Has support for up to two cameras
- Wide angles and zoom in.
- Sometimes, Infrared quits working for a few minutes
2. Motorola MBP50-G2 Video Baby Monitor Large 5″ Color Parent Unit with Split Screen Viewing
Providing an overall watch for your child is the priority of the Motorola MBP50-G2 Video Baby Monitor. Your little one is safe with this video baby monitor with two cameras. If you have a twin, you can have a full split-screen view of them with these two cameras.
It features a parent unit, which boasts a large 5″ diagonal screen. Remote pan, tilt, zoom, and night visions let you see the whole room in a clear view both day and night.
Two-way communication feature lets you communicate with your child conveniently through the sensitive microphone. You can tell whether the temperature of the baby’s room is too hot or too cold with the convenient room temperature indicator.
With this, you can tell if the baby is safe in the room. You can also mount your Motorola video baby monitor anywhere in the room with the StarGrip for a better view of your baby.
It easily attaches to shelves, brackets, and more. Motorola 5″ Video Baby Monitor with Two Cameras has a Lithium-ion battery 1880mAh, which gives up to 5 hours monitor operation. You must charge it for up to 16 hours before first use.
- 2.4 GHz FHSS wireless technology
- Rechargeable battery (parent unit) and low battery notification
- Monitorrange is up to 1000ft
- Easy mounting on walls, brackets with a support stand
- High sensitivity microphone
- Has 5″ diagonal color screen parent unit that is large enough to view your baby or babies
- Split-screen viewing for watching two babies simultaneously
- Has remote pan, tilt, and a zoom feature that lets you have a 360° view of your baby
- Talkback function that allows you to hear the voice of your baby and allows you to talk to them
- Room temperature display that indicates if a room is safe for your child or not
- Supports infrared night vision for more unobstructed views at night
- 5 pre-installed lullabies
- LED sound level indicator.
- Large screen and split-screen is beneficial to parents who want to monitor their babies
- Temperature display determines if a baby is feeling hot or cold
- Parents can communicate with their children directly through a microphone with a two-way communication function
- In case the baby is having a hard time sleeping, the pre-installed lullabies can lure him to sleep
- Long-range monitor means you can watch your baby outside your house.
- It’s easy to charge
- Portable to carry about
- Images can be fuzzy especially at night
- No dual audio in split-screen mode
- The battery doesn’t last long.
3. MoonyBaby 55810-2T Split Screen Video Baby Monitor 2 Cameras
Another great product from the great company, MoonyBaby 55810-2T features 4.3″ Large screen monitor and digital camera with support up to 2 cameras maximum. With an extra 170 degree wide angle lens, you can see more of the room where your baby is kept.
Cameras designed with IR LEDs featured automatic night vision allows you to see images of your baby’s activities in dim or low-light conditions, whether day or night.
Polyphonic lullabies pre-installed in the parent monitor can be used to lull your restless baby to sleep or quietness. The two-way talkback function enables you to communicate with your baby to soothe him/her whenever he/she is crying.
With split-screen mode, you can see two rooms or both children side by side; you won’t miss any precious moments. It’s not necessary to use two cameras with split-screen mode because one camera with audio in this mode functions very well.
Pan, tilt and zoom functions let you control the camera to enable you to have the best view of your baby and the entire room.No need to worry about disrupting your sleeping baby while adjusting the camera manually.
Withzoomin functions, you get a closer look of your baby. Regularly monitor the temperature in your baby’s room with the temperature display that alerts you when it is too hot or too cold for your baby’s comfort. It ensures your baby is safe at all times.
- Split-screen mode &audio for one chosen camera allows you to see two rooms or both children side by side; you will be able to monitor all their activities. You can also select one camera with audio in this mode, and it will function very well.
- Remote Pan, Tilt, Zoom modes on parent unit enable you to control the camera to pan, tilt and zoom remotely. You could have an all-round view of your baby no matter where he/she is in the room.
- 100% digital wireless secured technology with 2.4 Ghzinterference-Free signals ensures a private and secure connection between the camera and the monitor. There is no Wi-Fi or Internet setup required.
- With two-way talkback function, you can talk to your baby when the need arises.
- Two Cameras can be paired with a parent unit monitor. With this feature, you don’t need to bother to move the camera to another room when you move baby. Use Scan mode or split-screen view to view two cameras.
- Clear night light
- Long battery life
- TemperatureMonitoring notifies you of room temperature. It enables you to know if the room is safe for your baby or not.
- Built-in lullabies
- Zoom in capability
- Power saving/Voice activation mode
- Camera scan mode.
- Battery life is impressive with power-saving mode
- Split-screen viewing enables you to monitor your children conveniently in different rooms
- Colorful night lights add a picturesque atmosphere for the baby to allow his/her sleep.
- The plug doesn’t stay in for charging
- Not so durable, especially monitor screen that cracks easily.
4. DBPOWER Video Baby Monitor with 4.3″ LCD Split Screen-Viewing Up to 4 Cameras
Buying the DBPower Baby monitor will ensure that parents do not need to purchase different devices to keep tabs on their child. This baby monitor can perfectly sync from multiple cameras to ensure the safety of the baby.
The DBPower Baby monitor is one of the longest distance baby monitor available. It has long-distance monitoring of 1000 ft. At a frequency of 2.4 GHz interference-free signal. This product has a bright 4.3 inches LCD screen that keeps you connected with your child through the two-way communication feature.
This feature is built with an advanced microphone and speaker for clear two-way audio conversations. Not only can you see what’s happening, but also send voice commands, and comfort your little one when the need arises.
Worry no more about how hot or cold your baby room temperature is because the baby monitors the temperature in your baby’s room with the temperature display that alerts you when it is too hot or too cold for your baby’s comfort.
It ensures your baby is safe at all times. The product also offers four different angles viewing captured by the additional cameras in the product. The other cameras can also support monitoring of four different babies simultaneously whether they are in a separate room or not with advanced recording feature. This feature is what the DBPower Baby monitor stand out amongst others.
It’s split-screen feature support auto-scanning. You can manually switch when multiple cameras are paired. The auto-scan mode is preferable in this case to provide more explicit pictures. With a remote pan, tilt and zoom function, cameras can be rotated at 110° vertically and 270° horizontally to capture images at wider angles.
You can catch every happy moment of your little one and share them with your family members and friends. This system supports micro SD cards up to 32GB( not included) which allows you to store as many videos/images as possible.
- Large 4.3″ LCD color screen with LED sound-activated indicators and remote pan-tilt-zoom
- Support up to 32GB TF card (Not Included), infrared night vision, lullabies, and temperature monitoring.
- 1000 foot range Two-Way-Talk, and split screen-viewing up to 4 cameras.
- 1800mAH Li-ion 3.7V rechargeable battery
- The long-distance range of 1000 ft.
- Has different viewing angles from different cameras
- VOX power saving mode
- LED lights activated by sound
- Does not need Wi-Fi or Internet setup.
- It’s easy to install. It has a compatible mounting shelf that allows you to ceiling-, wall- or stand-mount the camera, providing you the option to choose a better view to monitor your baby.
- Batteries don’t last long
- Video is not HD.
There you have it, readers. That has wrapped up our five best split-screen baby monitors according to reviews and research. Split-screen baby monitors are essential for parents who need to monitor more than one of their kids in different rooms or different places as long as it’s within a specified range.
It’s vital for parents to thoroughly check the additional/ advanced features that come with baby monitors because sometimes, they define what a baby monitor is. We hope this article is helpful for parents who are still confused about buying a hood split-screen baby monitors.
- HAVE A SENSE OF CALMNESS knowing your little angel is safe & sound with the 4.3” high quality SPLIT SCREEN DISPLAY and two PAN TILT ZOOM cameras. We...
- CALM, COMFORT & SING TO YOUR BABY with your own voice using the most advanced 2-way talk back communication technology. And when the baby can’t sleep or needs...
- WATCH YOUR BABY EVEN FROM OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE as the baby monitor has ULTRA-LONG RANGE of up to 960 feet open space. When you get too far you’ll get notified...
- DON’T MISS A THING, the cutting-edge Auto Infrared Night Vision is here to showcase what’s going on at any hour of the night. On top of that, you can get...
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, we at Babysense made the production of highest quality products our #1 priority from the very inception. That’s why our original...
- ★ 【3 display modes】Video Baby Monitor there are three modes: split screen, scan mode, view camera, plug and play, no need to set up APP, no need to...
- ★ 【2 way audio】Baby monitor with camera and audio, can achieve clear 2 way audio 。At home, you can talk to your baby in time or play a lullaby to bring...
- ★ 【Temperature detection】Smart baby monitor, 2 cameras with room temperature sensors, temperature warning value can be customized. When the room...
- ★ 【Convenient and practical】The screen size can be easily put into the trouser pocket, equipped with a charging cradle, easy to use,It also has many small...
- ★ 【Privacy Guarantee】Through FHSS transmission technology, no other equipment can access, which effectively protects privacy and makes information more...
- ★【Take Care of Both】Whether you want to watch your little one sleep, or you want to make sure s/he is safe while running/jumping around the room, this...
- ★【Only Call You When Needed】When the VOX Mode is on, you can choose to only turn off the screen or both the screen and the audio until the camera detects...
- ★【Safe, Secure and Stable】 FHSS provides you with a secure and private connection that only you can see. The video and audio signals are transmitted to...
- ★【Remind You of Your Love】ou give all your love to the baby. It’s time to save some for yourself. Take a break and let us help. This baby monitor...
- ★【Feels Like Being Around】 Got a big house? No problem! With the Two-way Talk Function, you can talk to your baby anytime, anywhere. Your baby will know...
- [CRYSTAL & SHARP REAL TIME IMAGES] Equipped with 5 inch High Definition (HD) Screen and 2 HD Cameras.
- [SPLIT SCREEN] This features allows user to view two different place with switching to disignated camera.
- [LONG RANGE & BATTERY LIFE] Up to 1000ft Working Range, see everywhere within your house. Ehanced battery which could provide 24 hours standby engergy.
- [PRECIOUS LENS & ULTRA NIGHT ISION] Built-in sensor could adapt to complex dimmed circumstance, by switching to night mode automatically.
- [RICH FEATURES] Anti-hack wireless tranmission, 2-way communication, temperature detection,
- HACK FREE & HIGH DEFINITION VIEW: The 720 HD image on the large 5" LCD display provides crystal clear secure viewing. Enjoy exquisite remote control convenience...
- MONITOR YOUR BABY IN TWO ROOMS: Unlike most standard baby monitors, this HD video baby monitor is equipped with 2 surveillance cameras. Connect up to 4 cameras...
- SOOTHE & COMFORT YOUR BABY: Use the two-way audio or the programmed lullaby sounds to calm your baby remotely. Watch your kid in the nursery 24/7, thanks to the...
- NEVER MISS A SINGLE MOMENT: We use a novelty battery and power-saving mode for auto-activation of the monitor based on the sound of your baby. Enjoy the...
- INVEST IN YOUR PEACE OF MIND: There's nothing more stressful than not knowing what your little one is doing. That is why our baby monitor is supplied with 2...
- Upgraded 720p Display. True Color Day Vision. HD Night Vision ** The monitor's parent unit features an upgraded 720p display, provides a crystal clear...
- Plug&Play. Direct Mode / Router Mode Auto Switching ** This advanced monitor system is configured for local monitoring right out of the box in Direct WiFi Mode....
- Fully Remote Pan Tilt Zoom ** Enjoy watching your adorable baby in full HD and with up to 4x local and 10x digital zoom. The camera's pan, tilt and zoom...
- Built-in Wide-angle Lens ** This model has implemented a state of the art FHD 1080p CMOS visual sensor in order to provide the best possible video feed, as well...
- 2-Way Talk ** Support local or remote two way talk. Sometimes all your baby needs is to hear the sound of your voice. No matter where you are.