Are you a new mom who isn’t sure what kind of diapers to get for your baby? Or did you notice that the diapers you’re already using are causing issues like rash and irritation? Don’t fret! We’re here to provide you with a list of the best diapers for sensitive-skin babies!
It’s not uncommon for babies to get rashes—on the contrary, most of them get them sooner or later. Diapers are often the reason behind this pesky issue, so the best way to solve it is to find the diapers that will work perfectly with your baby’s sensitive skin.
Since finding the best diapers for sensitive-skin babies in 2022 can be time-consuming and tiresome, especially considering that moms are usually on a time crunch and don’t have time to waste, we’re here to help! We provide you with all the info you could need to shop for the diapers like a pro!
Best Hypoallergenic Baby Diapers
1. Seventh Generation Baby Diapers – Best Overall
We’ll start our list of the best diapers for your sensitive-skin baby with the Seventh Generation diapers. They provide your baby with 12-hour protection and help to release humidity. The diapers also have a breathable layer that pulls moisture away from the baby’s skin.Are you someone who wants to help nurture our planet’s forests? You’ll be happy to know these diapers are climate pledge-friendly! They use only the FSC® Certified sustainably sourced wood pulp that is quite gentle on our forests.
2. Pampers Swaddlers – Best Hypoallergenic Baby Diapers
The next ones on our list are the diapers made by the #1 U.S. Pediatrician Recommended Brand—Pampers. Pampers baby diapers absorb all the wetness and lock it away, but also help soothe and protect your baby’s skin.
That is why these diapers are a great choice for all babies who have sensitive and easily irritable skin.If you’re searching for diapers that provide breathability and comfort while pulling wetness and mess away from the skin, you found the perfect ones. Additionally, air channels will help distribute moisture evenly and provide up to 12 hours of protection.
There is also a wetness indicator that will indicate when your baby might need a change, which is super convenient and beneficial.
3. Mama Bear – Most Affordable Baby Diapers
If you want baby diapers that are super comfortable but also come in more than one print, the Mama Bear ones are an ideal choice for you! Every pack of them contains both solid white and polka dot printed diapers, so your baby will look super cute while also moving around freely and comfortably.The Mama Bear diapers offer up to 12 hours of leakage protection and have a wetness indicator that will tell you when it’s time for a change. The breathable outer cover is there to help keep your baby’s skin healthy and dry.
4. Pampers Pure Protection – Best Disposable Baby Diapers
Since Pampers is one of the most popular and recognizable diaper brands out there, it’s no wonder we have another one in the store for you! These Pamper diapers are made with responsibly sourced premium cotton grown in the U.S. and other thoughtfully selected materials.They provide your baby with 12 hours of leakage protection and lock away wetness from the skin. You can also look forward to the wetness indicator that will show you when your baby is ready for a diaper change!
5. Huggies Baby Diapers – Fragrance-Free
We will conclude our list of the best diapers for sensitive-skin babies with the Huggies little snugglers baby diapers. The liner of these diapers provides an absorbent layer of protection with premium softness and breathability for irritable and sensitive skin.They have a wetness indicator that will change the color once your baby is in need of a diaper change, so you don’t have to guess/estimate the time or wait for the mess to happen! It’s always better to be safe than sorry, and these diapers allow you to do just that!
When it comes to purchasing the best diapers for your sensitive-skin baby in 2022, you have to be extra careful to avoid getting ones that can cause irritation or a rash.
Although rashes aren’t super dangerous and there are creams that can help with such issues, it would be best to think ahead and avoid causing them by choosing hypoallergenic and chlorine-free diapers.
We know that this can seem like a daunting task, especially for all the new moms out there that still aren’t used to their mom-related duties. The fact that there is a deluge of different brands and models of diapers also doesn’t help, and it’s not uncommon for people to get easily confused and frustrated.
That is why we compiled the list of the best diapers you can choose without having to waste time trying to find them on your own, but that is not all!
That way, you’ll be able to discern which diapers are a good choice and which ones aren’t in the blink of an eye and save precious time! Here’s what you should take into consideration when choosing the best diapers for sensitive-skin babies:
Ingredients are the most important thing you should take into consideration if your baby has sensitive skin.
In truth, most babies at some point experience irritation from diapers or other things made of non-hypoallergenic materials.
The reason why size is important is obvious—not all diapers come in universal sizes. You have to take into consideration your baby’s age and weight prior to purchasing the diapers.
If you fail to do so, the diapers can end up being too small or too big, which will either render them useless or make your baby feel uncomfortable wearing them.
Once you measure your baby, you should check the product description to see what size the diapers come in and make sure they will fit him or her perfectly.
3. AbsorbanceAnother relevant factor that you should consider before purchasing the diapers is their absorbent power. Your baby should be able to stay comfortable in the diaper for up to 12 hours or even overnight.
Since most of the brands nowadays produce diapers that offer up to 12 hours of protection, finding ones that suit your baby’s needs shouldn’t be too difficult.
In case the ones you find offer less protection and absorbent power, you should keep looking.
Apart from picking the diapers that are made from all the right ingredients, you should also consider what type of material is used. That can help prevent the previously-mentioned issues as well, so it’s necessary to factor it in.
The last thing on our list of factors you should keep in mind when choosing diapers for sensitive-skin babies is comfort. Not only should your baby be able to move freely without the diaper getting in the way of his or her activities, but it should also ensure there will be no leakage and other issues along the way.
There is no shortage of diaper models that offer additional comfort and help you have some peace of mind knowing your baby has the best time in the diaper. A lot of brands provide the wetness indicator that tells you when it’s time to change the diaper so that your baby be more comfortable, and that’s the type of diapers you should consider getting.
1. How Can I Know Whether My Baby Is Sensitive to Diapers?
Babies often have sensitive skin and can be allergic to various things, including diapers. If you aren’t sure whether your baby is sensitive to diapers or something else, we got you covered. The biggest indicator that your baby is sensitive to diapers is irritation and redness around or under the diaper.
However, if you can’t discern whether it is the diaper that causes the irritation or something else, you should consider getting diapers for sensitive skin just to stay on the safe side.
2. Can My Baby Become Allergic to Diapers?Babies developing allergies to diapers isn’t that common, but it’s not impossible either. However, a lot of times the allergy is actually caused by a different factor, and not by diapers.
If you still want to ensure the diaper doesn’t cause any issues for your child, you should get the ones meant for babies with sensitive skin. They are made of breathable and soft materials that would certainly be a better choice.
3. What Are the Best Diapers for Sensitive Skin?
There is no shortage of brands out there that you can choose from when it comes to diapers for sensitive skin babies. One of the most popular choices is Pampers, but there are others that provide super quality diapers that will meet your requirements.
The important thing you should do is take into consideration everything we listed in our buying guide, no matter which brand is in question. That way, you will ensure your baby gets the best option out there and won’t have to stress about anything.
Finding the best diapers for sensitive skin can often seem like a difficult task, especially if you’re not used to doing it regularly and don’t have enough info to go on. Gathering all this essential info is key to carefree and stressless shopping. If you know what to look for, you’ll be able to buy it in record time and with minimum stress.
That is exactly why we’re here to help! We summarized all this info in our buying guide so that you can waste less time searching the Internet and spend it with your baby instead. The best part is that it will take no more than a few minutes to read our buying guide, and you’ll be all set to purchase the best diapers for your baby in a jiffy!
Take a look at these products that are available right now on Amazon:
- Overnight diapers made for baby’s sensitive skin, great for boys or girls
- Our most absorbent diaper designed to keep baby protected and dry all night long
- Contains 0% chlorine bleaching*, lotions, or fragrances
- Rich color pattern makes it easy to tell overnights from regular diapers
- Shipment includes 17-count stage 6 overnight diapers, for babies 35lbs+
- Super Soft and Comfortable for 10-hours Leak-Free Guaranteed Overnight Diapers.
- Size 5 Diapers from 27+ pounds. Made for sensitive skin and Hypoallergenic.
- Our high-capacity baby diapers are latex-free, fragrance-free, bleach-free, and dye-free.
- Our diapers even tell you when they're wet.
- Free of petrochemicals, phthalates and parabes so that your baby isn't sitting in toxins all day.
- ABSORBENT and COMFY: Stretchable side panels move with the body and maintain a snug fit, while a flexible, ultra-absorbent core locks in wetness and provides...
- SOFT and HYPOALLERGENIC: Made from cottony soft materials free of latex, fragrance, dyes and chlorine, these diapers feature a hypoallergenic inner liner...
- COMPLETE CARE FOR BABY'S SENSITIVE SKIN: Thoughtfully designed. Responsibly made. Incredibly soft. Our diapers and wipes are soft, absorbent and safe because...
- OUR SKINSMART PROMISE TO YOU: With our diapers and baby wipes, every decision we make is designed to help protect the health of your child's sensitive skin,...
- CUTIES COMPLETE CARE: We specialize in baby care, offering comfort and protection for the sensitive skin of your newborn, infant or toddler. Try our...
- Bambo Nature is the only eco-friendly, sustainably manufactured brand in production for more than 35 years. A true legacy brand that you know you can trust in...
- Size 6 fits baby weight range 35 plus lbs. See size chart for more details.
- THE BEST COMFORT FIT FOR BABY - our diapers feature a wetness indicator that changes color to indicate when a change is needed. The flexible waistband and...
- SUPERNATURALLY EFFECTIVE - a unique three-layer design and super-absorbent core that can stand up to multiple wettings—even overnight. Combined with our fully...
- THE BEST FOR OUR PLANET - made from 100% wind power and the first baby diapers certified with the Nordic Swan Ecolabel.
- BETTER FOR YOUR BABY: Experience natural plant-based disposable diapers designed for sensitive newborn, preemie, and toddler skin. Outer and inner layers made...
- STRETCHY, SOFT, COMFORTABLE: Ultra soft to the touch, absorbent, and thoughtfully made with honest, clean & pure ingredients. They feel more like yoga-pants...
- ABSORBENT, SAFE, VERSATILE: Certified to the highest OEKO-TEX consumer safety standards. Clinically tested and 5-star rated by dermatologists. Great as a cloth...
- PLANT-BASED & ECO-FRIENDLY: Our infant diapers are parent’s choice because they are non-toxic and are free of chlorine, latex, alcohol, perfumes, PVC,...
- Each package contains 24 Size 4 diapers for babies 22-37 lb.
- Weight Recommendation: 11 to 20 Pounds. Our classic, eco friendly diaper design minimizes the risks of allergy and diaper rash
- Ultra absorbent and perfect for both daytime and overnight use
- Plush, super soft nonwoven backsheet protects baby’s delicate skin
- Size 3 fits weights from 11 to 19 pounds See size chart for more details
- Our Softest Diaper: made WITH responsibly sourced plant-based** materials, hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested; Made WITHOUT harsh ingredients:...
- Safe for Sensitive Skin: maintain healthy skin and keep baby comfortable with 100% breathable outer cover to provide maximum air flow to help keep baby’s skin...
- Prevent leaks for up to 12 hours: Huggies diapers lock away moisture for outstanding absorbent protection; use the wetness indicator to know when it’s time...
- Prevent Blowouts: soft back pocketed waistband helps contain mess and prevent diaper blowouts; packaging may vary from images shown
- LEAK AND BLOWOUT PROOF - our ultra-absorbent BIO-CORE BLEND and strong + elastic side tabs provide reliable protection against leaks and blowouts.
- NO MORE DIAPER RASH - our super soft top and back sheet protect your baby’s sensitive skin and reduce the risk of diaper rash while the absence of added...
- CHLORINE FREE - Our diapers have no parabens, chlorine, silicone, phthalates, triclosan, sulfates or lead.
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS - our diapers are made without any harmful chemicals, so no VOC’s or toxic adhesives get introduced to your baby’s system.
- ORGANIC AND NATURAL - we use soothing natural ingredients such as Organic Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, while also guaranteeing a latex-free product.
- Pʀᴇᴍɪᴜᴍ Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Aleva Naturals Baby Diapers are made with unbleached bamboo fibers on both top and bottom layers that contain Bamboo Kun to...
- Cᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Bᴀʙʏ Dɪᴀᴘᴇʀ: Baby Diapers are ultra-soft, with a cloth-like feel to provide maximum comfort for your baby. With the...
- Unique Dᴇꜱɪɢɴ: Flexible side panels help to keep the diapers more secure on the baby's body. Double-up barriers protect where leaks happen most.
- 3 Lɪɴᴇ Wᴇᴛɴᴇꜱꜱ Iɴᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴏʀ: These biodegradable diapers have a 3-line wetness indicator that changes from yellow to green, to alert...
- Cᴀʀᴇ Fᴏʀ Bᴀʙʏ: This Bamboo Baby diaper is specifically designed with babies in mind. This product is hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, latex-free, and...
- SUSTAINABLE PLANT BASED DIAPERS: Naty Diapers are the only environmentally friendly diapers that prevents your baby’s skin to get in contact with plastic...
- COMFORTABLE AND ABSORBENT: Our Eco Diapers are created with your baby in mind, as well as the planet. These natural diapers are breathable on the skin with a...
- HYPOALLERGENIC DIAPERS FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: When it comes to your baby, especially if they’re a newborn, hypoallergenic products can make all the difference....
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND COMPOSTABLE: Traditional disposable diapers are often made with toxic plastics. Naty Eco Diapers are mostly made from certified plant based...
- GOOD FOR BABY, GOOD FOR NATURE: Eco by Naty was first started in Sweden nearly 27 years ago. Today, we continue with our goal to create products that are not...
- Triple Leakguards help stop leaks before they happen
- Nightlock Technology locks away wetness for up to 12 hours of overnight protection
- Secure & Stretchy Sides With Comfy Leak Barrier Cuffs
- Wetness Indicator turns blue when wet, telling you when your baby needs a change
- No Parabens, No Latex* *Natural Rubber